Coyotes are some of the most adaptable animals on the planet, at home in almost any environment. It goes without saying that your comfy backyard is no exception.
So if you see one of these marvelous animals hanging around your home, please call Rite Way. While they tend to be afraid of people, your small pet would be an ideal target. Coyotes can also carry diseases.
Our team includes biologists and wildlife professionals who have the training and expertise to humanely and safely remove a coyote from your property.
Protect your home and your pets by scheduling wildlife removal with Rite Way.
Call us for your FREE critter inspection today.
Relocating a visiting coyote will only solve part of your problem. Here are some tips to make your property less attractive to coyotes and keep them from coming back:
– Secure Your Garbage : This one’s a no-brainer. Tie up trash bags and keep your garbage bin closed tight. Don’t leave dinner out for them.
– Motion Activated Lights : Since coyotes will feel most comfortable approaching your home at night, motion-sensing floodlights in your backyard will startle them if they get too close.
– Remove Other Food Sources : If you feed your pets outdoors, bring in the food dishes and water bowls after they’ve finished, so that a coyote won’t come for the leftovers.
– Thin Out Large Brush : If you’ve got thick bushes around your property, thin them out so that unwanted guests won’t feel comfortable to make themselves at home there. Naturally, if there’s space under your deck or porch, you should close off access to these places.
– Keep Them Away With Smells : You can make your home less attractive to these critters by setting out cans (with a closed lid and holes punched in the top) containing ammonia or mothballs (however, if you have kids or outdoor pets, we would recommend purchasing a safer commercial product).
Got questions? Ask the pros at Rite Way Animal Removal. We offer FREE inspections. Just give us a call.