Groundhogs are a friendly piece of the local wildlife around here. And you might not know it, but they can be quite industrious. Groundhog burrows can extend many feet into the ground, are composed of several levels, and include multiple entrances. Which is awesome… until they start doing that in your yard.
So before a groundhog begins his next civil engineering project in your backyard, you may want to give us a call. Rite Way Animal Removal is your go-to team for groundhog control. We’ll humanely relocate these guys to a safe environment, and we’ve got plenty of tips as to how you can keep them from coming back.
Call us to schedule a FREE critter inspection today.
If you suspect that groundhogs are planning a new home by yours, the wildlife experts at Rite Way know the right way to deal with the problem right away:
– INSPECTION : Get a free inspection from one of our animal control professionals, ASAP to determine the scope of your groundhog issue.
– PLANNING : Let us come up with a solution to your critter problem and get it done right the first time.
– TRAPPING : Humane traps are set by our professionals to catch groundhogs without harming them.
– RELOCATION : Animals that are caught in our traps are relocated to a safe location far from your home.
– PREVENTION : Our knowledge and experience goes to work to keep groundhogs and other pests from coming back.
So, don’t wait ’till they’ve made a mansion under your lawn, call our office to schedule your groundhog relocation.