If you suspect that groundhogs are planning a new home by yours, the wildlife experts at Rite Way know the right way to deal with the problem right away:
– INSPECTION : Get a free inspection from one of our animal control professionals, ASAP to determine the scope of your groundhog issue.
– PLANNING : Let us come up with a solution to your critter problem and get it done right the first time.
– TRAPPING : Humane traps are set by our professionals to catch groundhogs without harming them.
– RELOCATION : Animals that are caught in our traps are relocated to a safe location far from your home.
– PREVENTION : Our knowledge and experience goes to work to keep groundhogs and other pests from coming back.
So, don’t wait ’till they’ve made a mansion under your lawn, call our office to schedule your groundhog relocation.